Saturday, February 22, 2014

Some how... Some how break just seemed to fly on by. It's already Saturday the 22! How the heck did that happen?! Anyhow, I guess I'll tell about what I did for break. On Friday, I was feeling sick during lunch and decided to go home, only to miss the flamenco dancing I was really looking forward to. When I got home, I slept for 2 hours, which is very unlike me. What a way to spend February 14! At least I wasn't sick for the rest of the week. On Saturday my sister, my mom and I went to Edisto Beach, SC with our puppy. There was a Euro Van meet-up at our camp ground, so we fit right in with our pop-top! For the rest of the week all I really did was go to gymnastics, eat, sleep, dog walk, dog pamper, play with legos, go to Ikea for a new den couch, eat 3 times at Souper Jenny's, read my new favorite web comic, Ava's Demon*, watch How I Met Your Mother and more and more; I guess that actually is a lot:) Ooh, I just remembered I have a meet tomorrow! I really hope my volt improves some more.

*Link to Ava's Demon: http://www.avasdemon.com/

No comments: